AISA, acronym of Anti Inflammatory Senescence Actives, is a start-up created by Pr d’Alessio following her national award for Innovation. Focused on the research and development of new anti-inflammatory / anti-senescence molecules as an alternative to steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and anti-TNF drugs, AISA Therapeutics displays a consequent patent portfolio covering about 50 claims in human and animal health granted in Europe, USA and China.
WO 2005/105074 A2
WO 2008/138905 A1
WO 2009/040420 A2
THE ORIGINAL TEAM
Pr. patrizia d'Alessio
SCIENCE & RESEARCH
MD PhD, hematologist and cell biologist, expert of the molecular mechanisms of inflammation.
Dr. Jean-François Loumeau
MD/MBA, is a senior consultant in business development & product licensing in EMEA.
Daniele Derossi PhD
PhD in neuro-pharmacology.
International financial analyst, founder of Method Invest, Method and GIST, London UK
Unique in vitro tests, proprietary of AISA, have been developed and successfully used to select 4 active compounds.
Pre-clinical and first – in human studies – have been published and patented.
From Halfordia Kendack to OPE (Orange peel Extract)
- Initially discovered in the Halfordia kendack plant in Vietnam, the AISA molecular complex was then identified in orange peel
- Our in-house supply chain has identified the purest orange trees, exempt of pesticides, grow in Rio Grande de Sul, a Brasilian province
- After cold extraction and calibration with AISA technology, the extract is transformed in the bioactive AISA complex
More than 20 years of research on 100 plant extracts and 2000 molecules analyzed
- This cocktail of bioactive monoterpens possess non-toxic anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and anti-stress properties
- These compounds synergize to counter aging accelerators, namely chronic inflammation and stress
- They also enhance cells and barriers auto-repair capacities
- AISA exclusive technology is 100% pure, sure and organic